Monday, July 30, 2012

Bees

Today's Tip ....  Bees needed to achieve fruit !!!

Some of my radishes have grown about 3 feet tall and are flowering. Adds some beauty to the garden plot AND  BEES !   The little tiny critters are buzzing around those radish flowers and my tomatoes are creating fruit.  This is not a coincidence because it has been very rainy outside and the toms are producing regardless.  Other years I have tried many tricks to get tomatoes to set but this year, with those tiny white flowers, we have success.

The best to gardening to you.

Don't forget that free Garden E-book.  It cost me BIG BUCKS but now it can be yours FR++EE.
Just email me at  barrymor3@gmail.com and request the free Garden Book.  I will email it to you as quick as possible.

Enjoy Gardening !


No comments:

Post a Comment